Views are being sought on a proposal to form one NHS Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) for Herefordshire and Worcestershire to replace the four current CCGs.
- For more information about the proposals read the pdf consultation document (666 KB) .
- To give your views please complete the consultation survey.
There are also a number of drop-in sessions being held across the two counties where you can complete the survey or discuss the proposals in more detail with members of staff from the CCG. The drop-in sessions details are as follows:
- 5 June 2019 - Committee Room 2, Hereford Town Hall – 3p to 5pm
- 12 June 2019 – Meeting Room 2, The Hive, Worcester – 5pm to 7pm
- 13 June 2019 – Committee Room 2, Redditch Town Hall – 11am to 1pm
- 14 June 2019 – Stourport and Bewdley Rooms, Wyre Forest District Council – 2pm to 4pm
- 20 June 2019 – Conference Room, Leominster Library – 11am to 1pm
- 21 June 2019 – Dennis Potter Room, Ross-on-Wye Library – 1pm to 3pm